Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:5+
Serve-A-Thon: Create gift cards for Care Packages (Virtual Volunteering)
We invite families and individuals to create gift cards that can be added inside these packages, bringing warmth and positivity to the households receiving them. And to let them know that the community cares about them.
- Grab some plain cards or thick paper--we ask each volunteer or family to provide a pack of 10 cards
- Write a message and decorate on each card to share support, good wishes or just a line of positivity (in English or Chinese). Bear in mind these will be received by one of the groups above.
- Feel free to be creative and have some fun with this! Get as colourful as you like to help make the recipient's day.
- You will need to post your pack of ten cards with envelopes to the HandsOn team. We will email participating volunteers to provide the delivery address and date by we need your cards for delivering to households during Serve-a-thon. Volunteers will receive a detailed service reminder email on September 10th.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: