Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a Sports Class Assistant for People with Special Needs
Description: LOVE 21 is a charity dedicated to bettering the lives of those living with Down syndrome and autism in Hong Kong through physical activity and nutrition. They run a variety of sport and exercise classes, a health and nutrition programme, and guardian counselling and workshops. Volunteer roles:
- To assist the Sports Instructor in teaching a group of 8-12 children or people age 6-45 to play various types of sports, ranging from dance, yoga, tennis, circuit training, and art.
- To be able to lead a subgroup independently
- To assist the instructor in helping the class run smoothly and safely, while also ensuring that everyone is actively engaged.
- To motivate and energize participants throughout the class
- Please wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear as you will be actively participating as well
All volunteers who attend this activity must be registered with HandsOn Hong Kong. If you wish to have a friend or family member join you on this activity, they must first register with HandsOn and sign up for the activity.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: