Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
COVID-19 Relief: Packing Care Packages for families in Hung Hom
The program is made possible through a generous sponsorship from Moody's. Description: More than 20% of our population lives in poverty, surviving on less than HK$4,000 each month and was struggling to make ends meet even before this pandemic. Now, with many of them living in fear and having their livelihoods impacted, they are in more dire need than ever. Part of the burden on children and youth in Hong Kong and their families (and the community centres acting as their lifeline), can be eased through the provision of relief Care Packages. Each pack will last a household for one week. Volunteer roles:
- Volunteers will receive a short briefing and protective gear (masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers) upon arriving at the community centre.
- Volunteers will help to sort and assemble Care Package items including essential food and hygiene items for 40 Care Packages.
- Please be aware of the service involves heavy lifting.
Centre staff and volunteers will adopt HandsOn Hong Kong COVID-19 safety precautions in-line with Centre for Health Protection guidelines. If you have any questions regarding this service, please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
義工安全： 中心及義工遵守COVID-19預防措施指引。 如有任何查詢，請直接電郵至 email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: