Create gift cards for Care Packages
We invite families and individuals to create gift cards, which can be added inside relief Care Packages delivered to the households. And to let them know that the community cares about them.
- Grab some plain cards or thick paper--we ask each volunteer or family to provide a pack of 10 cards
- Write a message and decorate on each card to share support, good wishes and positivity (in English or Chinese).
- Feel free to be creative and have some fun with this! Get as colourful as you like to help make the recipient's day.
- You will need to post your pack of 10 cards with an envelope to the HandsOn team. We will email participating volunteers to provide the delivery address and date by which we need your cards for delivering to households. Volunteers will receive a detailed service reminder email.
Remarks: This activity can be done in your own time and does not need to follow the time slot allocated.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:5+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: