Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Help at animal shelter in Yuen Long (Youth Welcome)
Description: Maison De Charlotte Pour Des Chats Et Des Chiens Sarl Limited (MCCC) is a small non-profit organization founded in 1997 and takes in about 200 animals. With no funding and limited manpower and resources, MCCC has been working hard for many years to provide a warm home to the countless rescued cats and dogs and let those waiting to be adopted live happily and have enough space for running and jumping. The founder’s mission is to "influence life with life" and fight for the right to survive for abandoned animals and provide them with the most appropriate medical treatment. They never make a hasty decision to end the life of an animal, nor delay or stingy medical expenses. They hope to disseminate information about respect for life, love for animals, "adopt, don’t abandon" and so on. Now, especially during COVID-19, they are in great need of volunteers to support their daily operations. Volunteer roles:
- Wash the water pockets for dogs and refill water
- Clean up the dog's poo
- Clean up areas where the dogs sleep, including blankets and towels
- Assist in feeding the dogs, preparing meals, cleaning and washing dishes afterward
- Have great fun with the dogs!
- Volunteers must be 16 years old or over. Parental consent is needed for volunteers age 16-17 years old. Please send an email to email@example.com with your parental consent to confirm your slots.
- Volunteers are suggested to bring:
- At least 1-liter water & food
- Towels and an extra set of clothing for changing in case you get dirty.
- A pair of slippers/rainboots for cleaning the kennel
- Regarding Monday and Friday arrangements may change from 10:00 am to 11:30 am due to limited manpower on-site. The changes will be noticed a day before the service time.
All volunteers who attend this activity must be registered with HandsOn Hong Kong. If you wish to have a friend or family member join you on this activity, they must first register with HandsOn and sign up for the activity.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: