● To support the HELP Board in the development and implementation of an integrated communications
strategy, including social media strategy.
● To develop HELP’s publications content including social media, annual reports, newsletters and other
● To update and manage online media platforms (e.g., website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ) to ensure
content is posted regularly, accurately, and engages with target audiences
● To write and edit press releases
● To work with the Fundraising Manager to develop communications materials for events
● To be responsible for the management and maintenance of mailing and contact lists and to support
the implementation of a fundraising database.