HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK) seeks a Corporate Program Intern (non paid).
Job summary: HandsOn creates meaningful volunteer programs for companies, both in-person and virtually. When developing a service program for our corporate partners we apply our knowledge of our charity network’s needs—and those of their service users—with a team's community engagement objectives and focus-areas. We provide full management where our team will conceptualize, plan and execute programs, align with our nonprofit partners, organize transportation and logistics and provide a thorough debriefing with impact measurement and photos. HandsOn seeks a Corporate Program Intern to support the work of this team.
Internship period: We recruit throughout the year. We prefer candidates who are able to support for a minimum of 2 days per week.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing corporate volunteer programs;
- Drive logistical arrangements for programs including applying for permits, booking coaches, preparing materials, and delivering program packs;
- Provide administrative support for programs including writing meeting notes, preparing rundowns, drafting Impact Reports and updating outcome sheets;
- Support on-site for programs;
- Suggest ideas for potential corporate volunteering programs;
- Develop and maintain the database of corporate, NGO and facilitator contacts.
All members of the HOHK team need to be passionate about community involvement and fully committed to our mission. You must be organized, dependable and able to manage and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal supervision. Enthusiasm and a “can-do spirit” are essential for this internship. Specific skills required include:
- Be able to work independently;
- Be proficient in computer application (including Microsoft Office and English and Chinese word processing);
- Have a good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
How to apply:
Cover letter and CV may be sent to email@example.com.