HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK) seeks a Corporate Program Intern.
Job summary: Our Corporate Program Intern will mainly support the Program team to run volunteering programs for corporates. The team comprises two Assistant Program Managers, and is overseen by Director of Programs.
Internship period: This internship role can be filled at any time throughout the year. We prefer candidates who are available for at least 8 consecutive weeks and able to support for a minimum of 2 days per week.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing HOHK’s bespoke corporate programs--which help to support our year-round service calendar and free public services;
- Drive logistical arrangements for programs including applying for permits, booking coaches, preparing materials and delivering program packs;
- Provide administrative support for programs including writing meeting notes, preparing rundowns, drafting Impact Reports and updating outcome sheets;
- Support on-site for programs;
- Suggest ideas for potential corporate volunteering programs;
- Develop and maintain the database of corporate contacts.
All members of the HOHK team need to be passionate about community involvement and fully committed to our mission. You must be organized, dependable and able to manage and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal supervision. Enthusiasm and a “can-do spirit” are essential for this internship. Specific skills required include:
- Be able to work independently;
- Be proficient in computer application (including Microsoft Office and English and Chinese word processing);
- Have a good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
How to apply:
Cover letter and CV may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.