HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK) seeks a Corporate Program Intern to support Serve-a-thon—our community service week.
Job summary: Our Corporate Program Intern will mainly support the Program team to prepare and run volunteering programs for corporates during Serve-a-thon (May 6th – 15th, 2022). The team comprises a Program Manager, an Assistant Program Manager, a Senior Program Officer and is overseen by the Program Director.
Internship period: Starting from March till June. We prefer candidates who are able to support for a minimum of 2 days per week.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing corporate volunteer programs during Serve-a-thon;
- Drive logistical arrangements for Serve-a-thon programs including applying for permits, booking coaches, preparing materials, and delivering program packs;
- Provide administrative support for Serve-a-thon programs including writing meeting notes, preparing rundowns, drafting Impact Reports and updating outcome sheets;
- Support on-site for Serve-a-thon programs;
- Suggest ideas for potential corporate volunteering programs;
- Develop and maintain the database of corporate, NGO and facilitator contacts.
All members of the HOHK team need to be passionate about community involvement and fully committed to our mission. You must be organized, dependable and able to manage and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal supervision. Enthusiasm and a “can-do spirit” are essential for this internship. Specific skills required include:
- Be able to work independently;
- Be proficient in computer application (including Microsoft Office and English and Chinese word processing);
- Have a good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
How to apply:
Cover letter and CV may be sent to email@example.com.