JOIN THE HANDSON TEAM AS A VOLUNTEER LEADER
Could you spare at least 2 hours each month to help those most in need? Would you like to give back to the community, while developing your leadership and communications skills? If so, then join us as a Volunteer Leader! You would receive ongoing guidance and support from our team, and be invited to attend annual communication skills workshops run by professional trainers. We have openings for both English and Cantonese speakers. Email email@example.com now to discuss joining us as a Volunteer Leader.
Key responsibilities for all volunteer leaders:
- A minimum 3 month commitment
- Lead onsite events at least once per month
- Conduct onsite volunteer briefing
- Be responsible for coordinating volunteers onsite
- Provide an event report and feedback post-event
Note: prior experience with HandsOn is required
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this title in the subject line: “Interest in becoming a Volunteer Leader”.