APPLYING TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER LEADER
Do you have 2 hours or more per month to spend helping those in need? Do you want to give even more back to the community using and developing your leadership and communication skills? HandsOn Hong Kong is now looking for new volunteer leaders. We have openings for both English and Cantonese speakers. Come and join us – being a volunteer leader is rewarding and fun!
Primary responsibilities for all volunteer leaders
- A minimum 3month commitment
- Lead onsite events 12 times per month
- Conduct onsite volunteer briefing
- Be responsible for coordinating volunteers onsite
- Provide an event report and feedback postevent
Note: prior experience with HandsOn is required
If interested, please contact email@example.com with title: “Applying VL for [Insert title of activity here]”.