Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
COVID-19 Relief: Distributing Care Packages for isolating elderly in Tai Po
The program is made possible through a generous donation from the Macquarie Group Foundation. Description: With most of Hong Kong’s elderly self-isolating, afraid and unable to leave their homes, help from the city’s volunteers is desperately needed to support their immediate needs and well-being. Assistance from volunteers also reduces the burden on stretched and under-resourced elderly centres acting as a virtual lifeline for the people they support. Volunteer roles:
- Volunteers will receive a short briefing and protective gear (masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers) upon arriving at the centre.
- Volunteers will help to sort and assemble Care Package items including essential food and hygiene items. Volunteers will then form a team of two to deliver care packages directly to the doorsteps of families waiting to receive them.
- Please be aware of the service involves heavy lifting.
Centre staff and volunteers will adopt HandsOn Hong Kong COVID-19 safety precautions in-line with Centre for Health Protection guidelines. If you have any questions regarding this service, please directly email to email@example.com
- 義工將幫忙將遞送物資分裝入袋，並將物資直接送達至長者的家門口。遞送過程中， 請義工敲門告知受惠者，物資已放置門口再離去。
義工安全： 中心及義工遵守COVID-19預防措施指引。 如有任何查詢，請直接電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: